Full Services and Pricing for Helsinki, Finland
- Personal wine importation is only allowed into Helsinki in Finland. No other cities are allowed.
- The Recipient must pay Duties & Taxes (D/T) directly to their local Customs Agency in Helsinki.
- The D/T rate is based on alcohol percentage. The estimated rate is ~30% to 70% of the wine value. There are four separate taxes, including 25% VAT, alcohol tax, recycling tax, and bottle tax. The same rule applies to gifts. The Sender who is gifting is not allowed to pay this administrative fee on behalf of the Recipient.
Gliding Eagle Full Services
With confidence, we excel at providing white-glove services. We take care of five essential steps, so our customers don't have to worry. Our estimated delivery times set the gold stand for the industry.
- Compliance: We file all required Export and Import legal paperwork digitally.
- FedEx Delivery Door-to-Door: "Get there safely and quickly" with Intl Express by air, using special packaging.
- Insurance: Covers any verified loss and breakage up to the declared wine value, excluding temperature-related damages.
- Customs Duties and Taxes: Recipients must pay for duties and taxes. We only digitally file all compliance documentation with Customs.
- Technology: Each bottle is uniquely tracked to ensure authenticity.
Use Our Software
- Winery clients: click on "Registered Winery." Contact us to receive an assigned passcode for faster order processing.
- Private clients: click on "Guest."
Volume Limit per Shipment
There is a volume limit of 4.5 liters (6x 750ml bottles) per shipment into Helsinki, Finland. For higher volumes, we will make split weekly shipments to clear customs.