How long does delivery take?
We do not guarantee a delivery time because the customs clearance time and global logistics are beyond our control; however, the following information gives you the typical delivery times based on our historical data.
It is the sum of two essential factors.
Total delivery time = (A) + (B)
(A) Preparation time (2-10 days)
- Process time depends on the three priority support levels per customer type.
- To deliver wines to our warehouse.
- To verify all information and to confirm payments.
- To inspect and pack wines.
- To file all proper compliance digitally.
We are openly sharing all the details on how we work (a 6-step process).
(B) International cross-border transit time (2-30 days)
Tier 1 (Efficient Customs clearance): 2-9 days
- Hong Kong
- UK: England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland
Tier 2 (Average): 5-15 days
- The British Virgin Islands
- New Zealand
- S. Korea
- The Netherlands
- Turks & Caicos
- U.S. Virgin Islands
Tier 3 (Complex Customs clearance): 5-30 days
- Mainland China
Also, each bottle, package, and order is uniquely tracked in our cloud-based software to ensure accountability and transparency.
You can help
- Use our Intl DTC App to place the order online. It speeds up the process.
- Give yourself plenty of time to complete the delivery by the desired date. The delivery time is always longer during the busy holiday season in November and December. So plan early and be well prepared with the required information.
- Our experienced customer service team can support you throughout the process.
- Due to the complexity of global logistics, we cannot accommodate a specific delivery date and time. However, you can always coordinate with a local courier if you miss the first delivery.