How do you pack wines?
We have developed a special international wine shipping packaging that passed rigorous drop tests. Our breakage rate is 0.17%, less than 1/10 of the industry average. They provide the safety and reliability we can count on daily!
Well-engineered and environmental friendly
- We pack standard 750mL wine bottles in 6-bottle lay-down shippers. For example, if a shipment has 12 bottles, we will pack them into two shippers (six bottles in each).
- We also have special packaging for magnum and larger-sized bottles. At times we will engineer proper packaging for odd-sized wine gift sets to accommodate wooden boxes.
- Being environmentally conscious, we only use 100% biodegradable and recyclable materials for the shippers.
- We only use high-grade kraft paper reinforced with strong fiberglass yarns. No plastic tapes!
- We are so confident in our shipping packaging that we fully insure each shipment against loss or breakage.
On a pallet