Destinations, Compliance and Pricing for Intl Wine DTC
52 countries/regions covered.
(1) Compliance & Delivery Services
With confidence, we excel at providing white-glove services. For most popular destinations, we take care of the following five essential services for Intl Wine DTC, so our customers don't have to worry. Our estimated delivery times set the gold stand for the industry.
Note: #4 is only available for Level 3 serviced destinations.
(2) Use Our Software: Compliance and Pricing
(3) Service Level per destination
For Level 3 (L3) service, our service fee includes Customs Duties/Taxes prepaid to provide a frictionless user experience with the quickest delivery.
L3: Full Service with D/T prepaid. Fast and easy.
- Australia [AU]: No volume limit; Postal code exceptions; random inspections; high D/T rates >60%
- Austria [AT]: 4.5L (6x 750mL)
- Belgium [BE]: 60L (80x 750mL)
- Bermuda [BM]: No volume limit
- Bulgaria [BG]: 4.5L (6x 750mL)
- Chile [CL]: 30L (40x 750mL); high D/T rate ~45%
- China, Mainland [CN]: 4.5L (6x 750mL) and CNY5000 limit; Recipient's National ID
- Cyprus [CY]: 4.5L (6x 750mL)
- Czech Republic [CZ]: 4.5L (6x 750mL)
- France [FR]: 4.5L (6x 750mL); Recipients to pay €60 fees
- Germany [DE]: 9L (48x 750mL)
- Greece [GR]: 36L (48x 750mL) soft volume limit; wines ALC <15%. Very high D/T + Customs clearance fees ~85%
- Hong Kong [HK]: No volume limit
- Hungary [HU]: 4.5L (6x 750mL)
- Italy [IT]: 4.5L (6x 750mL); Recipients to pay €50 fees; must be residential address.
- Japan [JP]: 18L (24x 750mL)
- Liechtenstein [LI]: No volume limit
- Luxembourg [LU]: 9L (12x 750mL)
- Macau [MO]: No volume limit; the Recipient must apply for a license.
- Malta [MT]: No volume limit
- Monaco [MC]: 9L (12x 750mL); Recipients to pay €60 fees
- New Zealand [NZ]: No volume limit
- Netherlands [NL]: No volume limit
- Norway [NO]: No volume limit; high D/T rate: 20-70%
- Puerto Rico [PR]: 9L (12x 750mL)
- Romania [RO]: 4.5L (6x 750mL)
- Singapore [SG]: No volume limit
- Slovenia [SI]: 2L (2x 750mL)
- South Africa [ZA]: 4.5L (6x 750mL); high D/T rate ~45%
- Switzerland [CH]: No volume limit
- Taiwan [TW]: 4.5L (6x 750mL); the Recipient must complete a POA
- Turks & Caicos [TC]: 36L (48x 750mL)
- U.K.: England, Northern Ireland, Scotland & Wales [GB]: 99L (132x 750mL)
- U.S. Virgin Islands [VI]: 27L (36x 750mL)
L2: Recipients must pay D/T. Slower.
- British Virgin Island [VG]: No volume limit
- Canada [CA]: Only 5 provinces; D/T rate 10-110%
- Cayman Island [KY]: 4L (5x750mL)
- Helsinki, Finland [FI]: 4.5L (6x 750mL); D/T rate 30-70%
- Israel [IL]: 18L (24x 750mL)
- South Korea [KR]: 4.5L (6x 750mL); D/T rate >90%
- Sint Maarten [SX]: No volume limit
L1: Commercial Samples to an importer only
- Bahamas [BS]
- Curaçao [CW]
- Denmark [DK]
- Jamaica [JM]
- Latvia [LV]
- Malaysia [MY]
- Morocco [MA]
- Philippines [PH]
- Slovakia [SK]
- Sweden [SE]
- United Arab Emirates [AE]
- The Recipient must be an importer with a proper license and to pay Duties/Taxes. No Direct-To-Consumer orders.
- Wines must be Commercial Wine Samples, not for resell. Declare $10 per bottle.
- Delivery time: typically 5-15 days, depending on the importer's cooperation and Customs clearance.
- Volume limit: typically 24x 750ml per shipment, depending on the importer's capabilities to clear customs.