Full Services and Pricing for Canada
Canada has the highest Duties & Taxes rates among all global destinations that we deliver to (10% to 120% based on provincial rules). The Recipient must pay D/T when contacted by the Liquor Control Board (LCB). Please refer to essential requirements with Duties & Taxes rates for Canada.
Gliding Eagle Full Services
With confidence, we excel at providing white-glove services. We take care of five essential steps, so our customers don't have to worry. Our estimated delivery times set the gold stand for the industry.
- Compliance: We file all required Export and Import legal paperwork digitally.
- FedEx Delivery Door-to-Door: "Get there safely and quickly" with Intl Express by air, using special packaging.
- Insurance: Covers any verified loss and breakage up to the declared wine value, excluding temperature-related damages.
- Customs Duties and Taxes: Per Canada's importation regulations, recipients must pay duties and taxes. We only digitally file all export and import compliance documentation with the Customs authorities.
- Technology: Each bottle is uniquely tracked to ensure authenticity.
Use Our Software
- Winery clients: click on "Registered Winery." Contact us for a uniquely assigned passcode, enabling a faster ordering process.
- Private clients: click on "Guest."
Volume Limit per Shipment
There is a volume limit of 45 liters (60x 750ml bottles) per shipment into Canada except for Manitoba (no limit and rejoice). We will ship wines in weekly shipments to clear customs for higher volumes.